Me, Myself and I

        



"Chantel Leann" a name that my tito gave it to me. a name that symbolizes a loving daughter, caring to others, and a happy little one.

       
         Is my name "Chantel Leann" fit me? definitely yes, but before I explain myself why my name fit me, I want you to know myself more or I want you to know my personal information.
I am 15 years old turning 16 this coming November 4, and I live in Bayubay Norte, San Vicente, Ilocos Sur. I spent my time in reading wattpad stories, watching tv, using social media or                                                                                     playing games, and most of the time studying like I                                                                                     used to. I love dogs but not cats. I love dancing and                                                                                     also I enjoy and love eating!
        
            As a loving daughter is like having or denoting a pleasant taste like a sugar and have a pleasant manners. "Caring to others" because I show my concern or kindness to others and I want to ensure that the person is always safe. A happy little one definitely fit me because I'm jolly and a cheerful one. So this is me!

https://www.google.com/search?q=me+picture&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiB4Y7Jl8j7AhWUN5QKHQ0sDYMQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=me+picture&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIFCAAQgAQyBAgAEEMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgYIABAFEB4yBggAEAUQHjIGCAAQBRAeMgYIABAFEB46BAgjECc6BwgAELEDEEM6CQgAEIAEEAoQGFCyC1jsNmCkOGgBcAB4AIABf4gBmgeSAQM5LjGYAQCgAQGqAQtnd3Mtd2l6LWltZ8ABAQ&sclient=img&ei=0BqAY4G5DZTv0ASN2LSYCA&bih=555&biw=1280

Comments

  1. As you would love others, love yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always be you. Go Go Go. Keep Fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice knowing more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice knowing more about you, keep fighting and just be yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

intay rambakan, Kannawidan!

Once upon in distance learning