superMOM


Mother's Day is a special occasion to celebrate and show gratitude to the most important person in our lives. Mother's Day is an occasion which is celebrated in various parts of the world to express respect, honor, and love towards mothers. 

The day is an event to honor the contribution of mothers, acknowledge the efforts of maternal bonds and the role of mothers in our society. It is a day which makes people remember the importance and significance of mothers in their life and is observed as a day to give special emphasis to the motherly figures around the world.

My mother is the recipient of my gratitude today. Mom, I appreciate you being an excellent example for me. You taught me how to be a nice person, and a strong independent woman. The ideal mother I could ever have is you. I appreciate how you always make me want to live, love, and laugh. It was all because of you that I turned out so well, and I will always be grateful for that. Thank you so much mom.

Lastly, I just want to say to all the mothers out there, happy mother's day! This day is yours, enjoy and celebrate!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

intay rambakan, Kannawidan!

Once upon in distance learning